Thursday 26 January 2012

second training session

Well, the second training session did not go too well, I'm afraid.  Only six lengths today.  In my defense, there was actually a LESSON for children going on at the same time as a PUBLIC swim session.  That can't be right, can it?  Children jumping in the deep end and swimming along to the shallow end BESIDE THE EDGE  when people like me (well, just me really) need to be near the edge just in case.....

I can log my swims on the internet, and can choose to log them via a map.  I chose the Caribbean, because I've never actually been there.


If you look carefully, with your glasses on, you might spot me, off the Island  of St Kitt's.


Here's a closer look:






No, I'm not the Blue line, I'm the GREEN one.  If you can't spot me, try this version:


I think I've made it out of the harbour, into open sea.  

I'm REALLY scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment